Date of Birth: 16/01/1999
Other info is available on request.
Completed Primary Education at Flemington Primary School
Completing Year 11 at Wesley College
Level 2 First Aid Certificate
Work Experience Placement at Conduct HQ (web and app development)
Leadership - I have been fortunate enough to have had several leadership roles over time such as student leader in primary school and unit secretary in my venturer unit. I have also attended several leadership courses.
Initiative - I am usually the first to take the initiative in a situation whether it be organising an event or spontaneously volunteering to fill a position.
Problem Solving - In stressful or difficult situations I generally try to keep a level head and work out a solution that benefits everyone rather than panicking or choosing a selfish option.
Determination - If I have a specific task that I have to complete, I can focus on it and put all my effort towards it until it's complete.
Team Member - I can cooperate and successfully manage tasks in a small or large team to complete them in a timely and efficient manner.
I enjoy playing the flute (AMEB grade 8) in many different ensembles and groups such as the Melbourne Youth Music summer program and also as a solo instrument. I'm also very interested in chemistry and physics, and I love learning about how the world works. I enjoy camping and hiking in the outdoors with my friends and I do so regularly. I also delight in reading copious amounts of books in my spare time. Most importantly, I love designing and coding websites as a hobby and an active member of the Scratch community.Achievements/Awards
- Rio Tinto Big Science Competition High Distinction 2013-15
- Australian National Chemistry Quiz High Distinction 2013-15
- Tom Grima Science Award 2013
- Australian Scout Medallion 2014
- Wesley College Arts Award 2014-16
- Language Perfect World Championships Credit Award 2014 (French)
- AMEB Flute Grade 6 pass with credit 2015
- AMEB Music Craft Grade 2 pass with credit 2015
- VocaliD Summer Fellowship Ambassador Program 2016
Available on request.